I’m delighted to have been asked to speak there on Saturday 17th March at 1o am on the theme of ‘Those Who Left the Dales’ our book from the
Upper Dales Family History Group.
I shall be donating copies of both this
publication and my own book ’The Cumpstons of Hull,
If you are in London on that date and would like to come along it would be good to see you.
The Surname Document Collection is arranged A-Z by surname and consists of:
- Original documents such as birth, marriage and death certificates, deeds, wills, marriage licences and settlements, apprenticeship indentures, letters etc
- Manuscript and typescript transcripts of wills, parish register entries etc, family trees and other research notes
This index lists all of the surnames that are included in the Surname Document Collection. Cross references to alternative spellings may have been included but these are not necessarily complete.
- Linkpendium (cumpstonresearch.wordpress.com)
- The British Surnames website (cumpstonresearch.wordpress.com)
- BUSHBY, Harold Cumpston of Flamborough deceased 1968 (cumpstonresearch.wordpress.com)