Many genealogists have Facebook pages and use them as a way to connect with others researching their ancestry.
This link has appeared on my Facebook page but I thought I would put it here as well in case there are any readers who are using Facebook. It appears that with one of the Facebook updates the messaging system was changed and some messages are now being diverted to an “Others” folder. Most of the messages seem to be from companies but a few genuine messages from individuals who are not on your “friend” list also seem to get caught up in this folder. Full instructions are included in this link:
- Facebook Is Hiding Some Of Your Incoming Messages In This Hidden Folder (spgadget.wordpress.com)
- Facebook is hiding your messages from you (zdnet.com)
- Facebook Users Mostly Annoyed by Hidden Messages (mashable.com)
- VOTE: Have You Missed Important Facebook Messages? (allfacebook.com)
- Is Facebook Hiding Your Messages? [VIDEO] (mashable.com)